Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Posters

Ahhhh, the poster people are here. There's this company called Imaginus who goes from campus to campus across Canada and they set up their display of posters and you can buy posters. Last year I got one of The Muppet Show and one of Fraggle Rock. This year I got a Stewie Griffin one. Last year for Christmas, Andrew got me a poster of Stewie that says "Go to hell!" So this one says "You Suck!" So, I'm slowly getting myself a collection of posters of Stewie Griffin telling it like it is! And I also got another poster, but it's just a Christmas present for someone, so it's not important.

So, I just wrote a brutal midterm today. It could have gone more brutal, but it still wasn't good. Oh well, I'm hoping that I at least pass. I'm just really, really glad that it's over. Big load off my chest. Now to get ready for next week's midterm! Yay!

Anyway, isn't this weather great!? I have to say that I am LOVING the +15 weather right now. But seriously, the other day it was like +14 out and Preeti (she's from Nepal) was wearing a scarf and her winter jacket!!!!! I was like "what are you doing!?" And she's like "it's cold out" And I'm like "there's not even a wind!" and then I was like "you're a wuss" Haha. I think it's incredibly great weather considering it's like, October 26.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

GO TO HELL!

He he. Hi Shan

 
At 8:47 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Holy crap...he's back!

 
At 11:47 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HE IS!!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home