Sunday, October 16, 2005

Whiskey Jack's

Well, this weekend was the SADD conference. It ended tonight. I didn't stay for the dance, so I was home by 8:30 or so. So, I did a bunch of homework, which I am very proud of myself for. And then 6 of us met at my place....which meant I did the fastest 5 minute clean-up EVER. But just the living room. And then we all went to Whiskey Jack's to meet a whole bunch of other people. There were about 4 other people there from the SADD Board and then a bunch of other people's friends. So we had a huge group and danced and drank and had fun. I went home a bit early (2:30am) because I have to work at 9am. Plus, Cassandra was about to puke, so we felt we had better leave. So we went outside and sat on a curb until she was steady enough to get into a cab without puking all over the inside. So we got her back into her room and stayed a while and then I finally came home and here I am blogging.

Yup, I'm a bad influence. I'm not even a heavy drinker, but I have really little friends and I keep them out late and get them terribly drunk while I'm still fine. So horrible, but so fun. This was a Karaoke bar, so every 2nd song was Karaoke. Fun.

Anyway, I have to work in, oh, about 6 hours, and still need time to sleep and get up and shower and stuff. Should be interesting. I guess I'll just treat it as a nap, not a sleep.

Enjoy your day and I'll try and post again after work, tomorrow night!!

5 Comments:

At 8:24 a.m., Blogger Steven said...

Ahahahahaha, I know how that is. You know, being so much bigger compared to my friends and drinking and... oh wait, that's not me at all... dang.

 
At 12:21 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

You should have driven home. That's waht cool people do.

What's SADD?

 
At 11:11 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I just wouldn't have slept.

 
At 10:51 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Oh, I see. I thought it was some new star wars thing coming out.

 
At 4:13 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Shanna...your a moron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home