Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Arms Hurt

So, today I went to work at 8am to help my manager with a big order. Then at noon I helped my boss deliver it on campus. I have to say...my arms are sore. Carrying all those sandwiches and drinks. I can barely type. At least we got a parking place close by...trust me, the way campus parking is, we are very lucky we weren't like 4 blocks away.

Anyway, work is crazy this week. We have yet another new girl whom I have to train. And I'm working overtime. Oh, plus going to my regular 5 classes. Isn't this fun!!??

So, today is a long day. I was at work at 8am and I have class until 10pm tonight. I'm probably just going to basically pass out once I get home.

Anyway, I really don't have much to talk about today. I just felt like I owed everyone an update. So, maybe later I'll update again with something more interesting.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Yeah, Subway does stink. And then the stink permeates into my clothes which I subsequently have to wear. It sucks.

 
At 9:41 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

Plus you sweat the smell from eating so much! Just kidding haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home