Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This Class Sucks

Yes, I am posting from class. I'm in a lab class for Comm 467. To introduce you to Comm 467, it's called Modern Portfolio Theory and Management. It's a super insanely boring class. Right now she's teaching us how to use excel. But she's typed us out a sheet that she's going through. Well, I just went ahead and typed in what the sheet says. So, now I'm bored.

My prof is interesting. She would be perfect playing a school teacher in some show like Road to Avonlea. She wears these glasses that make her look real bitchy and she's even using an old school pointer today!! No one uses pointers anymore, they use laser pointers. And she wears brown...how boring.

Anyway, class sucks. After this class I get to go to Risk Management. That class...well, I like the information, but the prof is super boring and I have trouble staying awake. But I have an assignment due tomorrow for another class, so I think I'll work on it during that class. Now, that's time management!!!!

So, I was in Political Studies this morning. That class is Politics of the 3rd World. So, my prof was going through periods of development and today he was doing the 5th and final period. And before he said what it was, I said the guy beside me "It's the movement of the musicians! Bob Geldof and Bono!!" Well, the 5 stage of development was Poverty Reduction and he mentioned the G8 summit. So I guess I could say I was right!! Damn I'm smart.

Anyway, my prof is starting to catch up on this sheet, so I'd better start listening for a while.

6 Comments:

At 6:44 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

Posting form Class??? Another good place to post from!

 
At 9:42 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

That's right!! An excellent place.

 
At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I like pizza..join the Oligodendroglia contest
www.pylonics.tk

 
At 10:47 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I would also like to add that your a baby...you want Hectic? I have to sleep in till noon everyday, eat lunch and then sit around till 5 o'clock in which I go to work and stand around because there aren't enough dishes to wash(last night I'm pretty sure I fell asleep sitting in the kitchen because Curtis went into the bar for awhile)and then come home at 11...And this isn't all days of the week, for two days I'm off and on Saturday I have to work from 7 till 2(why 7 I'm not sure, the other dishwasher don't come in till 9 and I'm the only one whyo can get the job done, I don't need the extra time, they must love me) Now that's Hectic......Bitch......I mean Shanna

 
At 11:31 a.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Wow Andrew. I totally feel for you. I'm going to have to come home and help you with that.

 
At 10:52 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Yes, yes I would. Mozzarella please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home