Friday, October 14, 2005

My Stride

I have hit my stride at the U of S. When I started, I was told by upper years that you really wouldn't make friends in commerce until your 2nd year. Well, that was totally true. I mean, I made friends, but it really expands in 2nd year. You are in so many groups that your network of friends and acquaintances just grows and grows!

And now in my 3rd year, things are great. I remember in 1st year walking down the hallways and thinking about how I just didn't know anyone. Now, I can't walk down a hallway without saying hi to someone! And not just in the commerce building. On any building on Campus I generally see someone I know. I get caught up in conversations so often. It's just great to know that you've made so many friends and contacts. It's a large campus, but it really feels like this big family, especially in Commerce. I have so many classes with the same people that you just have to get to know each other. It's great. I'm loving the social aspect of school right now.

On another note, Pilot posted a link to a blog called The Sneeze. He linked to Steve, Don't Eat That! Well, here's a link to the most recent blog update on The Sneeze. It's a cartoon and I love it.

The Sneeze

6 Comments:

At 1:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog...I read it alot, I just wanted to drop a line.
Find click pay as well as information on click pay.

 
At 7:42 a.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Awww, I was missing my automatic comment guy!! Welcome back computer generated automessage!!!

 
At 11:25 a.m., Blogger Steven said...

Okay okay, I won't eat 'that'...

I'm eating this though! Ahahahahaha

....ha

 
At 2:44 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I did? Oh yeah I did.

 
At 12:51 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I like monkeys.

 
At 10:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

that always makes it funner to go to school, knowing half the world when you walk down the hall, it'll help you in the real world later, trust me!!! but avoid the real world it sucks, way more work ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home