Thursday, October 27, 2005

Coming Soon

There's something big coming soon!! Next week if all goes well. I can't tell you what it is, but you'll be excited when it's here!!

Something else big coming soon...my KW:OTT. If you don't know what that is, it's Klay World: Off the Table. It's a movie. There is an online flash artist known as Knox. He makes klaymations. He's the man who made the word claymation into klaymation. The funny thing is, this is only like a 17 year old kid. But he's insanely hilarious. And a hard worker. I mean really, this is 94 minutes of klaymation. 94 MINUTES!!! That's a lot. Done all by knox himself and in less than a year. And I'm sure this kid still goes to school. It's insane. He sold over 200 copies the first day it was out. And I'm proud to say, I was one of them. My first impulse buy with my new credit card. So, it has been shipped and I'm just waiting for it.

If you have never heard of Knox or have never seen one of his movies, I have to recommend these:

Ghost Footage (ok, this isn't a klaymation, but it's his first movie ever and I think it's hilarious)
Glass of Water (his best work ever!)

3 Comments:

At 11:46 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Ha! Shanna gets the record for most shit comments in a 2 minute period! Whoo!!!

 
At 12:01 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Actually Shanna, he dropped out of school...It says it somewhere there. Or at least it did at one point.

 
At 9:35 a.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Did he?? What a dumb kid. tsk, tsk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home