Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Stuff

Well, I'm glad to know that no one else could get that answer either.

Rod's other hobby is: Diabetes

Definitely a tough one!!!!

So anyway, I've been bombing Pilot a lot, as he continously keeps insulting me. Dave got one hit because of the whole "Pilot's my brother" factor. And another for the Star Wars thing I believe. But otherwise, I've kinda been bombing Pilot. All on a case-by-case basis...not because I've joined the CCCP team. Maybe if he did make it the communist CCCP, I might join. We'll see.

Anyway, I've gotta go do some taxes. Just wanted to get an update in. I have something special coming up, so watch for that. I just don't have time right at the moment to get it typed out. So maybe later tonight, who knows!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home