Sunday, January 15, 2006

Nothin'

I keep having these great ideas for blog entries, but I don't write them down, so I forget them and then they're gone.

So, I figure I'll blog about Steve Biss today, cause he mentioned me on his blog, so here we go.

Now, I could have titled this entry "Steve" or something like that, but then you would have known what it was about and maybe then you wouldn't have read it. This way, I got you hooked and now you can't pry your eyes away.

My beginnings with Steve Biss were as his big sister's friend. He was the annoying little brother.

Then, me and his sister drifted apart and he became that kid that hangs out with my brother.

Once in high school...well, I guess once I hit grade 12 and he hit 10 and got to the comp...he became that hilarious grade 10 kid that the 12th graders thought was a fun guy. A lot like his sister...nothing like his dad. (But I remember Steve and his dad doing some hilarious stuff for our SRC assembly movies...that was cool)

Then once I moved on and he joined the blogging world...he became another blogger in my circle of bloggers. He joined The Pylon and although that died and he only wrote one article for it...that remains the final article ever posted on the Pylon.

So there you have it...my history with Steve...he's an interesting guy. And I don't like his dog. But his dad was an OK chemistry prof.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Steve's crazy....It's true!

 
At 6:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay?... OKAY!? You back off my teaching skills before I ram a test tube down your throat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home