Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Day of Classes

I usually like the first class of any course. But man, today....sucks so far. OK, granted, I've only had one class. But it was with a prof that I've had before and I hated him because he tells dumb stories. Oh, and he told all the same stories today that I heard in my previous class with him. Fuck.

And I went and read a few other course outlines...they were on the profs' webpages. Wow...is my semester going to SUCK. Way more group work than I expected, that's for sure.

And listen to this. I just finished this class...447. I'm sure I told you about it...when we had to make the business plan and my group was doing a wedding planning business. WELL...I have to do it again!!! OK, this other class I'm taking...Venture Capital and Entrepreneurial Finance...we have to go to a 447 class, pick a group, and do their financials!!!! FUCK!!! No one did this for me. I just fucking did the financials for a business and now I have to do them AGAIN!

Needless to say, I'm pissed.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

want some wine with that cheese. Stupid.

 
At 11:05 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

Ahahaahahahahaha, go put your face on a fryer or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home