Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Home

Well, I guess I could blog. Not doing much right now anyway!

I'm back in Weyburn for the holidays. At the new house. It's weird coming home to a different house. But all in all, no biggie. The house is nice and small. And still seems big to me compared to my 1/2 a basement!! Although they really need to change the colour in this room...puke yellow. Yup, puke yellow.

Went swimming with dad yesterday. Maybe I'll pick that back up again next semester. And I told Joelle I'd go work out with her sometime, which means I need work-out shoes and pants. Yay. So, we'll see what happens next semester I guess. I have a feeling not much will happen as I am once again taking 5 classes and working 30 hours a week.

Got 2 of my marks back. For the classes I'm not worried about. Got a 75% in Theory of Finance and 80% in my entrepreneurship class. So that's all good. Waiting for the other two, but it's a bit soon for those marks to be up.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go make some cookies for the boys. So, I'll blog again later!!

3 Comments:

At 9:16 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

COOKIE!

 
At 10:38 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

I might have to make an extra batch. They're going quick!

 
At 11:46 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I bought milk at the store. There best be some fucking cookies for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home