Sunday, December 11, 2005

Where's my prize!?

So, I just spent a few minutes reading some old comments that I never quite got to.

There's one from Nathan Binns. I didn't even realize that he reads my blog! So Nathan, this is for you...

WHERE'S MY PRIZE!???? I'll be home on the 19th until next year, so you can give it to me anytime...or give it to Jeremy and he'll give it to me.

Oh, and thanx for reading my blog :)

On a different note, this is my 45th post...The Pylon only got to 44, so as of today, I just surpassed it. Which is surprising because I felt like we wrote way more posts than 44, but that's what my blogger dashboard tells me!

3 Comments:

At 3:18 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Congrats, add 100 to that and you have about how many posts I've made..I WIN! Until Jeremy comments anyway.

 
At 4:09 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

252 Biatch... and hell I might just go blog now and make that 253!

 
At 6:07 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

I'm going for the most number of blogs started and quit. So far I've started AND quit 3 and I've started my 4th here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home