Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Presentation is Done

Well, I just finished my big presentation today. I was taking this class Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. Basically, you're in a group (we had 5 people in our group) and you make a business plan for a small business venture. Our group did a wedding planning business. Today was the final day. We had a presentation worth 10% of our mark and had to hand in the final business plan which was worth 45% of the mark.

Basically, I was in charge of the financials...all 28 pages of them. So, I was all freaking out about the question period after our presentation. And what did they ask about...the financials....nothing else. I got slammed. I was ready to cry and the other girls are just sitting there because they don't know what the hell was going on with the financials. So yeah...I got into some arguments with the panel members and then it was finally over. Then we of course went to Louis' (the bar!!) and had a drink.

So yeah...I'm just glad that it's over. Now, I have a final tomorrow, one next Thursday, and on next Friday. And that's it.

So, I should be studying now...am I?? No. Should I be??? Yes. I hate studying.

4 Comments:

At 12:38 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

One must study hard to learn the ways of the Force in Star Wars, this is true of other things as well, like exams.

 
At 1:55 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

And Star wars

 
At 6:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not studying either.

I just saw your baby panda on the news, so had to come tell you. (!!!!)

-Marcie

 
At 8:10 a.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Holy crap! Marcie commented on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home