Friday, December 16, 2005

Here ya go

Well, I just finished writing my last final and I work at 5. After that, I'm pretty busy until, oh, Sunday night, so I figured I'd get a post in while I could.

Exams...went terrible. I really need to learn that studying IS necessary. Hahahaha. But at least I'm sure I passed all my classes...I hope.

My hands are sooooo cold right now. They were cold all through my test and they're still cold. And I'm thinking of going to DQ for some ice cream...which would maybe make it worse, but I don't care. hahahaha

I really don't have much to blog about, I just didn't want the "go update!" comments from people.

I'm going home on Monday and it seems mom won't be there...so just me, dad, and the boy. Interesting. We'll raise some hell, oh yeah. I've already been ordered to bake some cookies, so I guess that'll have to get done. Otherwise, I'm just going to sleep and watch Oprah all day. Yup, sounds like a plan.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the TV first for Days and then I'll leave it on for Oprah for you right after!!!!!

 
At 12:33 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

You still want to... you know, borrow those controllers?

 
At 11:24 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Yes, yes I do. Andrew will be in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home