Thursday, December 22, 2005

Zelda

Well, I challenged Andrew to beat Zelda: The Ocarina of Time for N64 in 4 hours. I quickly realized that's impossible. The two of us have been trading off playing. Well, there's probably 4 hours of movies alone in this game, not to mention game play. We're starting on hour 4 of playing and we haven't even gotten all 3 stones yet. Well, Andrew's at the boss for Jabu Jabu. And we still have like 7 temples to beat! Man, this is a long game. Usually when I play this game, it takes me about a week. And that's while I'm not going to school or working, just have a week off and play nintendo for about 4 or 5 hours a day. Although each time I play, I'm getting better. I just remember what to do more each time and I just do it.

On another note, I just opened Andrew's little treasure chest that says "Pennies" on it. Well, I found a poppy, some pins, and a scrabble piece (O, worth 1 point). No pennies.

It's only...3 sleeps until Christmas!!! I keep thinking it's on Saturday, so I think I'm going to be quite disappointed when I wake up Saturday morning and it's not Christmas.

Hmmmm...Andrew has the firefighter calendar here in his room...interesting.

Man, Link is one hottie. All the chicks in this game are hot for him! He could get laid in a second!

1 Comments:

At 3:19 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

WOOOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home