Friday, December 30, 2005

Psh...Men.

Well, it's been awhile since I updated. It's my last night in Weyburn...ok, I didn't blog much in Weyburn. Mom's keyboard sucks and it hurts my hands to type on it.

So, men are idiots.

Case 1: Andrew

He's been looking for the faceplate for his stereo for 7 weeks now (and that's correct, no matter what he tells you or comments to the contrary). Tonight he comes to my room holding it and says "it was on my computer desk under a piece of paper...and I even moved stuff around on the desk!"

Case 2: Grandpa and Jeremy

Grandma says, "Get the dip out of the fridge."
The boys look and call back "there's no dip in the fridge!"
Grandma says, "It's in a clear container with a green lid!"
The boys look and call back "there's no dip in the fridge!"
Michelle sighs "I'll go look"
1 minute later...
Michelle calls "It's right here...in a clear container with a green lid!!"

My advice to men...the first place to look is right in front of your face.

3 Comments:

At 11:41 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

It was 1 week you Stupid Bitch! I told you that. YOu said 7 just because I told you 1!! BITCH!

 
At 12:58 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

well I did it once today how about twice.... go fuck yourself.

 
At 3:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot about Jeremy and GRandpa goign to get grandma water and just got themselves scotch and left her high and dry for the girls to get her a glass....

Ya our brothers have no brains... possibly the constant beatings we give them :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home