Monday, January 09, 2006

I'll Say It Again

Gilles Duceppe is impressive.

I'm watching the 2nd english debate. And really...I almost wish I lived in Quebec, then I could vote Bloc. Of all the leaders, Gilles Duceppe knows what he's talking about and he plays a straight game. What he says is easy to understand, he doesn't evade, and he demands answers from his opponents.

Plus, he's so dashing.

Remember, the election is 2 weeks from today. If you haven't received your voter registration card, visit Elections Canada and find your local elections office. Polls are open from 8:30am to 8:30pm. Advance polls are open this weekend, so if you won't be around election day, ensure that you get your vote counted. If you need to vote by mail, you need to apply for that by Tuesday January 17.

Make your voice heard!

1 Comments:

At 5:01 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

FUnny thing. I was watching a summary of the debate and the guy basically said Gilles just joked around and was, I quote, "The comic relief" I didn't actually watch the debate so I don't really know though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home