Monday, January 23, 2006

ELECTION DAY!!!

Well, it has finally come. After 2 months of campaigning, election day is here.

Head to your poll and get your vote in. If you didn't receive a voter information card, just head to any poll with ID and something that has your current address on it (in case your ID doesn't).

Vote Conservative.

Tonight:

I will be holding a live election event over MSN. If you want to chat, just message me and I'll add you to a conversation. Hopefully we can get more than 2 people in the convo and have a good discussion group going. I will be sitting at home all night following the results.

A reminder, due to the decision by the Supreme Court, results won't be shown until 10PM EST...this is after all polls in the country have closed.

So just this once, in case you aren't on my messenger list, here is my e-mail.

**********************

This post will be edited to remove that after this election event is over.

Vote Conservative.

So remember, you have until 8:30PM to vote. As long as you are 18 and a Canadian Citizen, you can vote. So do so.

Anyway, I am now going to get my hair cut and then will be heading off to vote myself.

Vote Conservative!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your use of sarcasm almost makes it seem as though you are serious. I know you can't be serious because there aren't really people under the age of 40, unless they are millionaires or Albertans, who would dream of voting Conservative.

 
At 7:39 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

You read my blog? I never knew that.

Anyway...I voted Conservative...and I know a lot of Conservatives who take political studies classes with me...and they're not only under the age of 40...they're under the age of 23!!!!!

 
At 11:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeze, Shanna, if I didn't know better I'd think you liked the Conservatives...

Which brings me to my next point. Stephen Harper is a tool.

 
At 11:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of those conservatives taking poli sci classes are admin majors looking for political clout...

you can vote conservative, and there will be change, yes there will be, you're right about that, but don't be surprised when that drive-by recession hits, and how the whole country's standard of living decreases, oh, 'cept for the millionaires and albertans, they'll be fine, they got the harp-man on their side... Sieg Heill!

 
At 11:24 a.m., Blogger Aaron said...

I agree with Rob's comments. I can't believe that many people wish to see the country go into a huge decline, in many respects... all because we think we needed a change. This wasn't the change we needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home