Monday, January 16, 2006

A Challenge

So, how well do you know your Disney songs?? I'm going to list some lines from Disney songs and you name the movie, the song title, and the character singing!

And no using the internet! Just your own knowledge

1. "I'll have spent one day out there"

2. "The sweet caress of twilight, there's magic everywhere, and with all this romantic atmosphere disaster's in the air"

3. "There's no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you"

4. "The bees are buzzing in the trees to make some honey just for me"

5. "There will be a head for you, a tail for me"

6. "In a mine, where a million diamonds shine!"

7. "Little one, when you play, don't you mind what they say"

8. "We can make her dress look pretty, there's nothing to it really"

9. "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream."

10. "First I cut off their heads, then I pull out their bones!"

11. "Every morning just the same since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town"

12. "Hey you let us through, it's a bright new star"

13. "You'll learn things you never knew you never knew"

15. "Must I pretend that I am someone else for all time?"

16. "A sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be"

17. "And when she was lonely, I was there to comfort her"

5 Comments:

At 9:35 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I have no freakin' clue.

 
At 9:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

2. Lion King- It's either Timmon or pumba (I can't spell their names)
9.- My Favorite Sleeping Beauty...both Princess Aurora and the Prince sing that line.

Shit!! Iknow half these songs and movies but I can't for the life of me think of the tune and match it up....I will come back to them!!!

 
At 3:08 p.m., Blogger Tracey said...

2: Lion King - Timon
3: Cinderella - The Fairy Godmother
4: The adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Pooh bear
6: Snow White and the 7 Dwarves - The dwarves???
8: Cinderella - The Mice
9: Snow White - Snow white starts it, and the prince finishes it.
10: The Little Mermaid - the French Chef, Louis
11: Beauty and the beast - Belle and the townsfolk
12: Aladdin - The Genie
16: Mary Poppins - The Artist guy played by Dick Van Dyke
17: Toy Story 2 - The girl doll...I can't remember her name.

You gotta tell us the rest, or correct me if I'm wrong.

 
At 9:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of them is Pooh Bear. I think it's #4. Other then that, I agree with Andrew. And Dave you are so right, the poor poor exploited children

 
At 11:16 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

Ok, here you go :
1 : hunchback of Notre Dame, Out there, and its tha guy.. not Quasimodo
2 : Lion King : can you feel the love tonight : timon
3 : Pinnochio : When You Wish Upon a Star : jiminy Cricket
4 : Jungle Book : Bare Necessities : Baloo
5 : Lady and the tramp : The Siamese cats sing it... I suppose there's a title, I don't know what it is tho.
6 : Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs .. again what the song is I'm not too sure
7 : Dumbo : Dumbos mom... fuck the titles, I don't know e'm
8: Cinderella : the mice
9:Sleeping Beauty Oce Upon a Dream : I think him and her sing this one
10:Little Mermaid : the chef : Les Poissons?
11:Beauty and the Beast : Belle : provincial life?
12 : Aladdin : Genie : Prince Ali
13 : Pocahontaa : Pocahontas : colours of the Wind
14 THERE IS NO 14!
15 : I haven't got a clue
16 : mary Poppins : the chimney sweep guy.. Dick Van Dyke played him... cHim chiminey song
17:: Toy Story 2 : Woody : When she loved me...


THERE ARE YOU HAPPY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home