Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ahhh....

Oh I love this feeling. The feeling of having midterms done. It's so great. I hate midterms. I'd rather write finals any day. Finals are twice as long and cover more material, but I'd still rather write them than midterms. Here's why:

  • During midterms, you're learning things up until possibly 2 days before the test
  • During midterms, you have to continue going to 4 other classes instead of using the time to study.
  • During midterms, you have to continue doing assignments for those 4 other classes rather than studying.
  • During finals, you don't go to class, you don't have assignments, all you do it study. You have nothing to do other than absorb the information, write the test, then move on. It's just a way more relaxed time period.
  • You know on finals that if you work hard enough, you can pull your mark up. And since it's your last chance to pull it up, it happens!
So yeah, I love finals way more than midterms. But I've lucked out so far and am actually doing quite well. So I'm happy and I'm glad that I'm done all my midterms!!

1 Comments:

At 1:03 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I have never experienced mid-terms and as such have no opinion.

Get rady for the Pilot's world 1 Year extraviganza, Nov 10-16th 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home