Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It All Makes So Much Sense Now

I know you've been wondering and I figured it out.

You know how Disney characters, especially young ones, never seem to do what they're told. I know why! It's because the person telling them what to do does it in SONG. Obviously, this doesn't work for Disney characters. I know it's proven that it works for Simpsons characters, but Disney shouldn't assume that it'll work for their characters. Here are some examples of lectures in song (and there are others, TRUST me):
  • I Can't Wait to be King - Lion King - Zazu telling Simba what to do
  • Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid - Sebastian telling Ariel to stay underwater
  • Out There - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Frollo telling Quaimodo not to go outside
  • Give a Little Whistle - Pinocchio - Jiminy Cricket telling Pinocchio to take the "straight and narrow path"
It's just so OBVIOUS now. Maybe they should just try telling them instead of singing it to them. Obviously it's not getting the point across.

P.S. My next post will be the 200th and my 1st anniversary as a blog. And this weekend is the Saskatoon SaskBloggers get together, so go to SaskBlogs.ca if you want to go!!

2 Comments:

At 1:36 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Is anyone else you know interested in coming to the BBQ, or maybe out to a bar after?

 
At 2:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's far more entertaining to sing then to just tell people what to do. Also congrads on # 200 and your first year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home