Wednesday, August 16, 2006

OH MY GOD!!!

They arrested someone for the JonBenet murder!!! It's been 10 years and they finally caught someone. I really never thought this would happen. It's just crazy!!

Now, on another topic as I don't have too much to say about JonBenet...I was in grade 6 at the time...didn't much care back then. Anyway...had my first interview of the week today. It went well but I don't expect to get the job. I didn't expect to get it walking in, but I went anyway. I just don't think I have the experience they're looking for. If there's ONE person who has a hint of insurance experience, they'll get it over me. Oh well. They said it'll be one to two weeks before they pick someone.

Good news though. The other day I phoned Joelle and was like "let's go to sev." In fact, it was last night. She had something to do, so I told her to phone me back when she was ready to go. I used the time while I was waiting to apply for a job with Enterprise Rent-a-Car. Well, today I got a phone call from them!! Whooo!! So at first, we arranged a phone interview for Friday, as this guy is located in Winnipeg. So, I was just totally pumped that it was my third interview of the week. Well, he phones back a little while later (like 10 minutes) and it turns out that the Saskatoon manager is free tomorrow, so he's like "can you have an interview then before your bus leaves?" (I'm headed home so I can get to my Friday interview) And I'm like "of course!!" And then it turns out there's a conference here for the company, so he's going to see if some of the bigwigs want to come to my interview. So yeah, now I have an interview at 10am tomorrow, and I still have the one on Friday with SaskEnergy. Anyway, I'm really excited. I think I have a good shot at this job and it might be a fairly immediate start.

And for those of you wondering. Yes, the slurpee was great too.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I was at the edge of my seat about that slurpee.. thank God you gave closure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home