Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Stuff Happening

Few things happening:

  • The SaskBlogs meet got postponed until September 23. Not sure if I can come. We'll have to see what happens with me and the whole "getting a job thing" between then and now.
  • As for the whole "getting a job thing" - I have two interviews this week. The first is in Saskatoon on Wednesday with Saskatchewan Blue Cross for an underwriter position and the second is in Regina on Friday with SaskEnergy for a Gradworks Internship position as a Communications Assistant. Oh, and I'm being interviewed by Stephen King for the SaskEnergy one. How exciting!!
  • Going to the football game on Saturday. I figure the Riders lost the last two games. They can't afford to lose a third game, so they'll probably win.
  • Going to be driving up to Regina from Weyburn a few times. I'm a nervous highway driver and haven't driven on the highway for close to 4 years. So, I'm nervous, the but at least the weather forecast is nice.
  • Heading to 7/11 for a Slurpee right away, so that will be great.
That's about all. I really need a job soon. I'm bored and need to get back into the swing of actually doing something.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Hope it will work out that you can make it to the Saskatoon event.

 
At 12:52 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I'm off Thursday so if you need to be picked up at the bus depot e-mail me ahead of time.

 
At 11:12 a.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

When you figure out your September weekend schedule, the RSVP form is here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home