Thursday, August 24, 2006

So Close!!!!!!

Well, I just got a phone call informing me that I am the candidate of choice for a job at the U of S. Basically, they'll be doing reference checks, which should take a couple of days and as long as all goes well, I'll get a job offer. So, no offer yet, but I don't foresee any problems with my references.

Anyway, let's just say if I don't get this job because of references, I'll be dropping right down into depression, and will probably speed it up by getting a job at some go-nowhere fast food place.

So, wish I had an answer now, but I guess I can wait!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, hunt down your references and feed them to the angry dwarves that live on Pluto.

 
At 8:48 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Yes, that also came to mind. Haha.

And I too am PISSED about Pluto. I liked Pluto!!!!

 
At 9:27 p.m., Blogger John Murney said...

Everything will work out one way or another, it usually does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home