Sunday, August 20, 2006

Things Are Crazy

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. Life has just gone insane. I had a real dry spell for interviews and now everyone wants to interview me!! I had three interviews last week and I have three booked for this coming week. As well as a fourth that's in the maybe stages, but I have to get ahold of someone. So, I'm in Prince Albert Monday morning, Saskatoon on Tuesday for a phone interview with someone from Kindersley, and in Regina on Wednesday. And I just got home from Weyburn!! It's all insanity.

So, I'm going to be running around quite a bit unless I happen to get a job tomorrow in which case I'll cancel the rest of the interviews. Haha.

Anyway, I won't have much time for blogging until later in the week, so as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm going to work on another installment of Who's the Most Jedi??? You guys can sit on that one for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home