Friday, September 29, 2006

Already Off Topic

So, I said I wanted to try to shift to having more political posts in the future, but I'm already straying from that. I just wanted to make a post about a TV show. Now, I know I watch a lot of reality TV and other "popular" shows, but this is a show that I think everyone will agree with me is GREAT.

Mr. Bean

I was watching it tonight. It's been a while since I've watched good old fashioned Mr. Bean, and it was sooo hilarious. Tonight's episode was him visiting a hotel. Hilarity from the start. Only Mr. Bean would bring a drill with him to a hotel so that he could hang his own pictures on the wall. And only Mr. Bean would then use that drill to drill a hole in the wall so he could have access to the next room's bathroom since his didn't have one.

A lot of comedy shows today are funny. But not many are "laugh out loud" funny. Mr. Bean is. And not many are just innocent comedy like this. Maybe TV needs to go back to the days of Mr. Bean and emulate it.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

They made a cartoon Mr. Bean. Sadly it isn't quite the same. It's funnier when it's a real person not a cartoon character.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home