Sunday, July 30, 2006

I have a confession to make...

If I heard the Rolling Stones on the radio, I wouldn't know it was them. I don't know any of their songs.

And I know you guys are going to start listing off songs of theirs that I "must" know. And my answer to that is "OK, I know that song, but I didn't know the Rolling Stones sang it."

And I'm really not THAT excited that they're coming.

Oh, and while the Rolling Stones are in Regina, Gordon Lightfoot is going to be in Saskatoon. Hell yeah!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:06 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

I ...can't..get..no.....sat is fac tion.
I ...can't..get..no.....girlie ac..tion.
But I try....
etc
I can't get NO! DO DO DOOO
I can't get NO! DO DO DOOO

 
At 5:03 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

See, and I thought Britney Spears sang that song :p

 
At 11:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shanna, you're not alone in not knowing Stones songs...they were doing a Rolling Stones song of the day thing on the radio, and last week one of the radio guys got mad at everyone. "People. You have to quit calling during EVERY SINGLE SONG. If you can't recognize the Stones, you don't deserve to win, so STOP CALLING." It was great.

On a side note, I am so going to the Rolling Stones. Although I would also enjoy seeing Gordon Lightfoot, I'm not entirely sure he's worth the price of those tickets. Well, that, and no one would go with me. Losers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home