Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Probably Should Blog

Well, I figure I should blog.

First of all, the SaskBlogs meet went over well. In fact, I think we had way more than enough of everything. But that's ok. Better than missing something.

Thanx to everyone who wished me happy birthday! Now I just have to remember that I'm 21 now and not 20. I actually enjoyed being 20...it's weird being 21.

I have a job interview tomorrow with SaskEnergy. One of the people interviewing me went to school with my sister. They used to be friends but are now enemies. Hopefully this girl just remembers that I'm nothing like my sister. (OK, I am a bit Jeremy, but not in terms of working) I don't get people who are enemies with their old friends. I switch friends basically every time I switch schools, every 3-5 years. But I'm not enemies with my old friends. We're still friends, we just don't hang out or talk often. But the bridges aren't burned to the ground. I just don't get how you can spend so much time with someone and then just hate them. What happened to all the time you enjoyed with them??

I'm finally in Saskatoon for a little while. I'm hoping to be here for close to 2 weeks. I have to be back in Weyburn by the 5th of August, as an old friend of mine (who is not my enemy!!) is getting married.

Stupid Riders losing. They need to start playing more than the last 3 minutes of the game. And they need to stop putting so much pressure on the kicker to get everything perfect.

I borrowed the first season of Futurama from my sister. I'd say that I had seen about half of them, but half of them were new, which was great!

Anyway, the Daily Show is on now, then Colbert, and then I need to sleep because I have that interview tomorrow. Have a good day everyone!!

3 Comments:

At 10:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes when you live in a shit town you're friends with whoever and can tollerate them and that's good enough and then you just end up being stabbed in the back, sort of a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. that and I wouldn't say we're enemies we just sure as hell aren't friends anymore and don't talk, enemies go out of their way to make each other's life a living hell, I've had friends that do that to each other...oh wait the girl that's interviewing you did that to my best friend....hmmm maybe that's why I have no desire to waste my time on a person like that.

 
At 3:46 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

People change. THings change. You might be put in a situation with a friend that you two disagree about and may ruin what friendship you once had. It happens sometimes. I wouldn't say any of the guys that I don't hang out with anymore are my enemies but certain situations have made us not really like each other. We deal with it.

 
At 7:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun to meet you and some other Sask. bloggers. I have to admit, I haven't spent a lot of time visiting Saskatchewan blogs since Lance set up the SaskBlogs aggregator. Just busy with other things.

But this summer I'm going to spend some time visiting my neighbours and seeing what they're thinking/talking about.

Thanks for making the cake! It gave the BBQ a sense of occasion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home