Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Are we going to invite him?

It seems to me that Saskatchewan just inherited another blogger.

I was watching coverage of blogger Kyle McDonald, of One Red Paperclip fame, get his house in Kipling. So, now that he has the keys to the house, it would seem to me that he's officially a Saskatchewan Blogger.

So, is someone going to invite him to join the SaskBloggers group?? I would but I thought that maybe Lance should invite since he's the one who created the SaskBlogs Aggregator.

And then I thought we should at least be curteous and let him know about the SaskBlogs meet coming up. It's short notice so he probably can't come, but I figure we should at least invite him. But then I thought that maybe Saskboy or Stephen Glauser should invite him since it's their baby.

So, anyway, I'll invite him and all that if people want, but if the aforementioned people would rather do it or have already then that's fine. I just thought that if we invite him to the SaskBlogs meet, we should do it soon to give him some type of notice.

Oh, and comment moderation is still on. I want to give a full week for people to answer that Jedi question. So, comment away, it just won't show up until I get on my computer and approve it.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I think he definetly deserves an invite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home