Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Interview

Well, so much for staying in Saskatoon for more than a week. I have an interview on Monday in Regina with SCN. It's at 9:45am, so I'm heading home to Weyburn and will drive up from there on Monday. Correction, my sister is driving me up :) Yay!

Then my dad was like "we can give you a ride home Saturday after the Rider game" to which I said "Well then I'll just go to the Rider game!" So, I'm going then heading home with the parents.

Well, I'm finding that the SaskBlogs meet has definitely got more of us exploring each other's blogs a whole lot more. The Aggregator has so many blogs that I think a lot of us would sometimes click on one and read it, but we didn't religiously read them. Now that only about 10 of us went to the meet, I have a smaller selection to read, so everyone who went to the meet is now located in my bookmarks. So for everyone who didn't go to the meet, come to the next one and you'll meet lots of great people and will have some type of direction as to whose blogs to read!!

Anyway, after that paragraph, I've just been staring at my screen for about 5 minutes with nothing else to say. So, I'll cut it off here. But I'll probably be back later tonight with something actually relevant to say.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

You could write about stadium names too. Then we could start a petition to stop places names from changing. Then we'll name the petition. Then we'll find a corporate sponsor for the petition and change its name to the company sponsoring the petition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home