Thursday, June 15, 2006

Supposed to be Searching for Jobs

But instead I'm just messing around on the internet.

So, big news!!! I made the Dean's List!!! That's like Honour Roll, but in university. It's my first time, and I'm about to graduate. So, I suppose it was really my last chance to get on. And I did! Hahahaha!! Whooo!

So, you all know I got denied a job in Prince Albert. Well, this trip actually cost me no money. I have one of these STC Youth Passes, so I just used that to take the bus. Didn't cost me anything extra to take one more trip. However, the Conexus reimbursed me my expenses...$123!!! Whooo!! I should do THIS for a living. Apply for jobs far away. Find a way to travel there with little to no cost...then get reimbursed a whole lot more money than I spent on getting there!

Got a call from RBC today regarding a job that I applied for yesterday (wow, they're quick!). Of course, everyone HAS to phone me on Tuesday and Thursday between 1 and 4...because I'm in class then. All the rest of the time, no one phones me! So, I just get all these messages on my machine. Anyway, the girl wasn't in when I phoned her back, so I'll be phoning her in the morning.

I am now here at school planning on applying for a bunch more jobs tonight. Haven't applied for the ones in the newspaper yet as I was gone last weekend. So, I suppose I'll have to do that tonight. I'm just so SICK of writing cover letters. And making them all different. It just takes so damn LONG!!!!!!! Arggghhh!!!

Anyway, I'd better get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home