Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm too tired to think of a title

So, I'm definitely going to send out that letter. I'm going to tweak it a bit. Partially because I was super-pissed when I wrote it and I want to make sure that it all makes sense. Also, I'll change it dependent on who it's being sent to.

I'm going to keep a running tally somewhere on this webpage that says who I've sent it to. Any suggestions are welcome.

On another note...

E-mail is great and all, but I still LOVE getting mail. Just regular mail. Today I got TWO pieces of mail!! Yay!!

The first piece of mail was an invite to one of my old schoolfriend's wedding. This is my first friend to get married, so it's pretty cool!!

The second piece of mail was my official SaskParty Member Card. So, I'm officially now a card-carrying member of the Saskatchewan Party.


3 Comments:

At 6:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVIL EVIL EVIL!!! lol, have fun being a card carrying member and don't forget that it's tax deductible :)

 
At 12:17 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

hehehe, loser.

 
At 11:48 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

I haven't even torn my Green Party of Canada membership card from the page yet, much less kissed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home