Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cleaning

I just dusted my computer desk. Wow. Used up an entire Pledge cloth. And I didn't really move anything except my cords. Everything else (speakers, modem, etc.) I just dusted around. I only dust once every few months. Makes it seem like more of an accomplishment when I get rid of a really thick layer of dust.

I've also been slowly cleaning the rest of the place. Just as I watch TV, I clean. I need another bookshelf. I already have 2 large bookshelves and I'm pretty close to having every shelf on them full...and not only full, in double layers. I can't even see half my books because they're hidden by the other half!!

I thought about taking a webcam video of myself cleaning so that I could put it on the internet. But then I realized that no one would want to watch that. Not even me. How boring.

Haha, there's a pelican in PEI and they're all like "Ooooo, a pelican!" And I'm just like "it's a freakin' pelican people." We should send them some moose...they'd LOVE that.

4 Comments:

At 5:06 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

What? Pelican. Stop huffing your duster fumes you ADDICT!

See ya next Monday?

 
At 9:08 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

BLARGH!!!!!!

 
At 9:08 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

THERE WILL BE NO NEXT MONDAY!!!

 
At 11:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pelican, pelican, his beak holds more than his belly can."

My grandpa taught me that.

He also taught me a song he wrote that goes "Please don't blow our shithouse down, or we'll have to shit on the street!" But that has little or nothing to do with pelicans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home