Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Weekend so Far

So, I went and saw the Da Vinci Code movie on Friday night. It was good. However, I have not read the book. SO, don't take my word on the whole "it was good" thing if you've read the book. You may hate it. I'm not too sure. I felt the story was a bit obvious. As well, I would have written a different ending.

Spent the day with the family today. It was my cousin Dustin's wedding. The parents and Michelle picked me up early and took me grocery shopping which was awesome. Then we went to campus and went to The Cove, our arcade. I got mom to play Dance Dance Revolution with me, which kicked some serious ass. Wish I had pictures. Man, that game is a workout. Then we went back to the hotel and me and Michelle sat in the hot tub for a bit before getting ready for the wedding. I thought the wedding and everything were good, but my parents disagree. Whatever.

Anyway, classes suck and it would take too long to type out exactly how they suck, so you'll just have to take my word on it.

And I'm still disappointed about that poop deck thing.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I'll poop on your deck.

 
At 8:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree the wedding was very nice....though did you notice that the theme of the wedding was Blue balls? Very ominous...our dear cousin Kara pointed out the obvious symbolism to us at the dance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home