Wednesday, April 26, 2006

UPDATE!!!

You know when ideas are so good that they just might work?? Well, sometimes they don't. Example - my blog sing-along. What a failure. Oh well. I blame it on the first person to post. Yup, that's you boy.

So, just wrote my last final. I only have to write one more final ever to complete my Commerce degree. Then it's on to the dreaded job hunt. Although hopefully I'll have something lined up by then.

I'm seriously freaking out about flying to Vancouver. I think I'm going to go into full-blown panic mode once I get on the plane.

Not too much else to say. Just figured I should update.

4 Comments:

At 6:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the sing a long
It aint our faults we didn't know the words. Next time pick an easier song

 
At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

OK,if you don't know that song, you live under a rock. Everyone knows that song!!!

 
At 12:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flying is a piece of cake. If you like cake. If not, make it pie. Mmm, pie. Or, a piece of Valium, that works too. Or get really drunk, it'll be funny. Yay flying! I get to fly to Toronto in 2 weeks! I'm going to mail myself a post card.

 
At 12:29 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I'll bring the tranquilizer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home