Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Quit!

Yes, I walked into Subway this morning and gave my notice. I have definitely calmed down since my shitty day a week ago, and decided to give them 2 1/2 weeks notice. Partially because I just want that extra bit of cash. But yes, my last day there will be April 30, which is awesome! I'm really happy with my decision to quit and think it will only be good for me.

As for that last question, it is not a 2-mark question. You have to get both answers correct to get your mark. Therefore, if you answered just one and would like to take a stab at the second, I will allow that.

Just so you know, comment moderation is still on to allow for more people to answer the Jedi question, as I know some people haven't had a chance. So, go ahead and comment on this post or any other and when I see it in the moderation screen, I'll post it.

Oh, and you're all insane. Beaker is the cutest. Gonzo is ugly. Beaker is cute. Cuter than anything. Just look at this face!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:53 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

Well we know what kind of guy shanna will end up with... big nose, bug eyes and a bad haircut.

Kind alike those guys from the pretenders.

 
At 6:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you lost the glasses Jeremy cuz you just had 2 out of those 3 down to a tee.

 
At 10:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quitting a job you are unhappy with is such a liberating feeling. I was stuck at my last job for a few months hating every minute of it before I finally caved and gave my letter of resignation.

Good luck on your next job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home