Sunday, April 02, 2006

Contest, People!!!!!

OK, so now you all know just how much I suck at writing poems. I should have written a limerick:

There once was a guy from Regina
Moved there from North Carolina
He met a girl
She was such as pearl
Because she came straight from China

See. That took me like half an hour to write. And it still sucks. I couldn't even work in "vagina" anywhere in that poem. Which is terrible...really, there aren't that many words that rhyme with Regina.

Anyway, that last post was my 100th. I had a great idea for it, but it fell through. And eventually I was like "I need to post". So I wrote a shitty poem. Whatever. Deal with it.

Now people, my CONTEST!!!! Seriously, my final is 9 days away, on the 11th. And I don't have a single good, useable entry!!! Get on it!! I would really love that extra 5%. And you would really love the prize I'm giving out. So, here's a call for submissions. Get those jokes in and win a great prize!!!!!!!!

DO IT NOW!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You coulda worked Vagina in there. Regina and Vagina do ryhme the girl could have been from Regina with a big Vagina. And yeah your poetry sucks. Want me to teach you some good poetry writing. I could show you some of my awesome work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home