Sunday, March 19, 2006

Stuffy Stuff

OK...Ross had a fantasy about Princess Leia and Rachel acted it out. And if you have never seen or heard of this episode of Friends, you've been living in a box.

And yes...when I said I'm looking for the person who is Most Jedi...I really meant it. You need to know EVERYTHING about Star Wars.

Also, I would like to mention that every one of you guys (except Nitro of course...hopefully) has had a fantasy about Leia in that golden bikini. So it's totally relevant!

4 Comments:

At 8:38 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

THat's not knowing stuff about Star Wars. THat is knowing stuff about Friends. I could read every Star Wars Book and watch all the movies and talk to George Lucas about everything he knows and I couldn't answer that but if I am some idiot like you I could answer that question even if I had never seen any of the movies or read any of the books. And technically my answer was still right. you have to be more specific about what your talking about. As far as I know you were talking about Star Wars, not Friends.

 
At 1:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone's just a little bitter 'cuz he didn't know it...

And for the record, if you talked to George Lucas about everything he knows, I bet he'd have known that. Mostly because if he didn't know about it, he could sue the pants off of the Friends people.

And yeah. I personally have never had that fantasy.

*shifty eyes*

 
At 4:05 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

Your question was really vague. I didn't see it until this post was already up and probably wouldn't have gotten it because I wouldn't know what you meant by "Friend". You have to clarify it was from that episode, that's what is unfair about it.

 
At 4:05 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

By 'from that episode' I mean 'from that show'

Seriously... confusing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home