Monday, March 06, 2006

Swimming Again

So, I just went swimming with Joelle. We're going to go every Monday and Wednesday night from now on. I have an essay to write tonight, so I wanted to cancel, but I was like "no, that's just the first of a long string of excuses for not going." So, I went and it was a good break from essay-writing. Now, I still have like 13 pages of a 15 page paper to write and it's 10:15pm and it's due at 10AM. But whatever, it'll get done because I need it to be done.

Anyway, I have an awesome post coming up, I'm just working on it a bit, but you'll love it when it comes. Should be my next post. Just figured I'd throw up an update before I get started on finishing this essay.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 a.m., Blogger Steven said...

Good job on the getting active. Also good job on hanging out with Joelle, she's pretty cool... I mean, from what I hear on the street.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home