Saturday, March 04, 2006

New Blog

So, I found a new blog to read that I LOVE. It's called Waiter Rant. It's a guy who works as a waiter in a New York restaurant. He blogs about his customers and it's hilarious. Anyone who's even worked in the service industry knows exactly what he's talking about. Anyway, check out Waiter Rant.

So, I'm 4 months away from graduating and have still made no decision about where to go next. I'm attending some sessions put on by DISOrientation this coming week. It's for people graduating and gives you some information about what to do next. The week after that I'm attending a wine and cheese formal put on by BDC...Development Bank of Canada to see what kind of careers they offer. So, I'm hoping something will come of these things.

Anyway, I've gotta go to bed because I just got home from work and have to be back there in 8 hours. Have a good one!

3 Comments:

At 2:41 a.m., Blogger Steven said...

You also beat posting a comment on my blog SECONDS before Mike. He was pretty cheesed off. Make that very.

 
At 1:49 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Come to BC.

 
At 5:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Waiter rant! I freakin' love that blog! I'm particularly a fan of the many, many, many Star Wars references. The guy's brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home