Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Arms are Tired

So, I've been getting back into swimming. Yesterday AND today I swam 1600 metres in only 50 minutes!! For those of you who don't know...that's 64 laps! An average of 1.28 laps per minute. Give or take a little. I plan on going tomorrow too. I think I should be able to go Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. My schedule just doesn't allow me to go any other times.

Wow, this Star Wars thing is crazy!! Seriously people. It's a fun game. I'm not going to change the rules or anything...I know you suggested stuff, but I want this to be fun. Seriously, the answer to that question was "yes", but I gave everyone a point because of the most excellent explainations.

And yes, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan. But one of you can't be the person doing this, you need to compete!! I have resources to get harder and harder questions, so don't worry about that.

Anyway, expect the next question tomorrow or the next day.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

What do yu mean"But I gave you guys points anyways" are whatever the exact wording is. Even though we gave big explanations, we all said yes. You should have said So I gave you all points.

 
At 8:10 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Actually, Binns said no. So ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home