Saturday, March 25, 2006

I don't have a good title

So, I will accept two answers for that last question:

All Terrain Armored Transport
OR
All Terrain Armoured Transport

It's probably the first, as George Lucas is American, but since we are all Canadian, I will also accept the spelling with the u.

I think the whole "comment moderation" thing worked out well in terms of answers being shown. As some people found out, if you make comments on any of my posts while I have comment moderation turned on, they won't show up. But I try and publish those as soon as I see them. So yeah, it seemed to go smoothly.

So, not too much going on. Only two weeks until finals start. I write 3 finals in 36 hours on the first 2 days of exams. I'm not sure if I mentioned that. Probably I did, cause I'm pretty pissed about it! The nice thing is, in a month, this will all be behind me. The shitty thing is, I still have a bunch of group projects to finish before then. Oh well..

Oh, I don't think I mentioned this yet...I became a member of the SaskParty. Yup, got a phone call and bought a membership. I've been meaning to, just never got around to it. This forced me to get around to it. So yeah...GO SASKPARTY!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:32 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I'm a founding member of the Awesome party!

 
At 6:33 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Also, a harder question would be what does AT-PT stand for..it's not in the movies so you would have to play one of a select few games or certain books.

 
At 7:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I suck... I thought I knew that. AT-PT is probably all-terrain personal transport, since AT-ST is all-terrain scout transport.

 
At 8:56 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

Good call Ian, good call.

(he's right)

 
At 11:35 p.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home