Monday, April 10, 2006

Readership

I'm starting to think that more people read my blog than I think. Basically, I'm basing that on the few comments I'm getting from people I don't know.

What I feel most bad about is the fact that I don't go read these people's blogs!! Well, that's going to change!! But not until Wednesday. Haha, sorry, but I write an exam Monday and two on Tuesday, so I won't have much time for internet surfing until then. But, I will start reading more blogs, starting with the people who have been leaving comments on my blog.

Thanx everyone for you readership, I know I can be boring sometimes!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the exams!

 
At 11:51 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Read me read me. Heheheheh.

Do you have a hit counter with stats like statcounter.com to see where people are coming from?

 
At 1:08 a.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

I do, but I don't really check it too often.

 
At 10:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always interesting getting comments from new readers, (like you are getting from me right now!) and I try to make it a rule to check out their blogs right away.

As for seeing where people are coming from I use Google's Analytics. I don't think they are accepting new users currently though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home