Monday, April 03, 2006

Shitty Day

So, I just got my first complaint at Subway. Some girl phoned Marlene to complain about me. So tell me, has anyone else had complaints like this??? I sure hope so, or else my shitty day is just going to get shittier.

I'm pretty sure Marlene wants me to quit. What she doesn't realize is that if I do that, she'll only have 2 staff members left come May 1. I'm going to see if I get my $2500 from Encana. If I do, then I'm outta there. She can go fuck herself and deal with her problems without me. I may not be 100% friendly to the customers, but I do my work and I keep that store running. We brought in $5000 this weekend alone and if I hadn't been there, her store would have been one gigantic mess.

Anyway, I've ranted here and I've ranted on my other blog. Now I need to go calm down before I go see my other boss (and it's not about anything bad, thank god).

9 Comments:

At 10:26 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

Bring a gun to work!

 
At 11:12 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

That's why I'm working in the back..no costumers.

 
At 11:13 a.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

I did that at DQ. Don't have much of a choice at subway.

 
At 4:46 p.m., Blogger Steven said...

Haha, no "costumers". Pilon you card.

 
At 8:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that sucks.

But yep, I had some spazzy woman in Weyburn complain about me once. Right in front of me, too...it was great. She demanded one of the customer service cards and was all "RAAAAAWR" at me. She was super-tactful. =)

So anyway, you're not the only one who's had something like that happen! Some people are just morons. (Though in my case, the moron was likely ME. But let's ignore that minor detail, k? k!)

 
At 10:07 p.m., Blogger Soulfood said...

Oh Marcie, you cheer me up.

 
At 10:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Shanna. I still love you. And were I to actually go to Subway, I would give you glowing reviews. Because you are Shanna. Customers can be a bitch. I once wrote a blog on that topic. I believe it was entitled "Make A Cashier Cry Day." And then I quit. Because I am awesome that way.

 
At 5:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's why you wanna work at a bar, when a customer is an asshole you tell them to fuck off and they forget they were ever told that the next day and usually your boss backs you on it. Fuck Subway is what I gotta say and if she's being a bitch then just make sure you don't give her any notice, just don't show up for work or walk out right when a rush comes and see who the bitch is then...just make sure you have your paycheck and stuff cause sometimes it can be a pain to get it after!
But heh I'm queen bitch so I know how to fuck people over if they're going to be bitchy to me.

 
At 7:41 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

Bring a gun to work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home