Sunday, April 09, 2006

Screwing Myself Again

I did it last semester and I'm doing it again. I write 3 tests by Tuesday and I've barely studied. I have really awesome marks and I'm going to ruin them with shitty finals AGAIN. I have a habit of doing that. I just plain hate studying. It sucks.

On another topic, I've decided to rule that "Less than 12" is the one and ONLY answer to that last question. The movie came first. If the books twisted the facts, that's not my fault. Everything in the movie is fact and all the books, merchandise, whatever, came after and are based on that fact. Therefore, twelve is an incorrect answer and I will not retract that.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting that no one cares about your sex life huh??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home