Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sing Along

So, I had this crazy idea that just might work. So, I'm trying it with you guys!!

It's a Blog Sing-Along!!

It's easy. We're going to sing a song together, one line at a time. I'll start us off. Then, the first person to post "sings" the second line, then the second person to post "sings" the third line. And so on and so on. You can comment more than once, just not twice in a row. And I'm allowed to comment to help it along too.

I won't tell you the title of the song, but I'm going to start off with an easy one that everyone should know.

Here we go!!!


A long, long time ago, I can still remember how that music used to make me smile

5 Comments:

At 2:00 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

I help a rabbit across the street, raped a town and pillaged a girl.

 
At 4:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I took off my shoe. And threw it at you, haha

 
At 7:15 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

and I knew if I hAd my chance, that I could make those people dance and mayybe they'd be happy, for a while

 
At 12:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

All because I threw my shoe at YOU.

 
At 6:32 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

aquamarine wonderlust and to the gutter I fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home