Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Vancouver

Well, we made it here!! I survived the flight. Basically, I kept my eyes closed for each take-off. I figure flying is scary, but not quite as scary as some rides are at the amusement park. As long as my eyes are closed. I had a window seat, but gave it to Andrew and sat in the middle between him and my mom. I think Andrew likes to fly, he just stared out the window the whole time.

We had a tour of the boy's school and found him a house. But I'll let him blog about that.

Tomorrow we will hopefully go to the Aquarium and see a whale and some dolphins. I offered to buy mom a swim with the dolphins for mother's day, but she didn't quite like that idea.

Oh, and I got to talk on Speaker's Corner. I didn't have much to say. Just said that the 'Riders are going to kick some ass this season.

Anyway, I'll write a good blog about the trip once we get back. For now, here's a picture or two.



3 Comments:

At 1:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The riders never ever kick ass, when are you die hard rider fans gonna figure it out, they stink.

 
At 2:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome plane pictures! Mine usually just end up being of the reflection in the window or my thumb or something. Hmph.

 
At 8:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww what's that thing in red in the last picture!!! My computer screen broke when it came on!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home