Saturday, February 11, 2006

Olympics

Well, the games have begun. Canada has 196 athletes competing and has set a goal of 25 medals.

Personally, I prefer the winter games, as it has some of my favourite sports to watch...namely curling and figure skating. And I like other ones too. But those two are my favourite.

Another great thing...they landed right during February break...so all I have to do all day is sit on my ass and watch the Olympics! Whoooo!!

So, today was a tough Simpson's question. However, I think it's because I haven't seen this episode...I'm not sure. You guys give it a try:

In "A Star is Born Again", the night before the Simpsons spend the day at the beach, Marge stays up doing what?
  1. Stuffing her hair into a bathing cap
  2. Fishing out the drawstring of Homer's bathing suit
  3. Slathering sunblock on Maggie
  4. Making a few picnic baskets

3 Comments:

At 8:17 a.m., Blogger Pilon, A said...

Never seen the episode. Ok, so, Jon, Jared and I were watching the athletes coming in. Out of every single athlete in the games, we could only see 3 black people. Even countries like South Africa and others like taht who you'd think would have a few blacks because of the large amount of them, didn't have any. And most of the teams had a guy with a mustache and a guy that was bald.

 
At 11:23 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

I'm gonna guess the drawstring as it seems very hilarious to me.

But I too have never seen that episode.

 
At 6:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen that episode. I think you made it up. But I'd guess Homer's drawstring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home