Monday, February 13, 2006

Nothing Much

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't seen that episode of the Simpson. The answer was indeed, pulling the drawstring through Homer's swimsuit.

Not too much to say. I'm back in Weyburn for a just a couple of days. I'll be heading back on Wednesday as I work then. I have to get some stuff done here, because I have a HUGE to do list for the break. The most important is that I have a 15-page paper due. So, that I will be working on once I get back to Saskatoon. Hopefully it should be dead and I should be able to do some work when I'm there.

Anyway, I seriously have nothing to blog about. Just figured I'd update that Simpsons answer.

GO CANADA!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:42 a.m., Blogger Pilot said...

You should have blogged about Dick Cheney killing that guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home