Friday, October 27, 2006

All Sorts of Stuff

Well, I convocate tomorrow, which means that my parents are coming, which means that I have to clean my house. I'm done one room, almost done my laundry, and have finished vaccuuming and mopping. Still need to do dishes, clean off my kitchen table, and tidy up in my living room. If I feel like it. It's not THAT messy.

I'm ridiculously tired, but I guess that's ok, as I have to be at convocation at a ridiculously early hour, so now I'll go to bed early, which should help.

Anyway, definitely not in a blogging mood lately, and I'm not really sure why.

Lastly, my contest. I hate to end the contest this way, but I didn't like any of the entries. Therefore, I am putting the contest on hiatus for a few months and will premiere it again in the new year and maybe the creative juices will be flowing more then. Sorry everyone!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the convocation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home