Saturday, November 25, 2006

My First House Party

I know, I grew up in Weyburn and went through university...how have I never gone to house party before?? Well, I just never have!

Went to my first one tonight. Basically all my employees and their friends. At Jin's house. Fuck he has a nice house for a student. Anyway, I drank damn near all my cherry whiskey (big bottle). Stuff doesn't even taste like alcohol. I can drink it all night!

Super fun time and I hope we do it again somewhere. Wish I could have gone earlier is all.

And yes, I'm just a little drunk. But I won't feel it in the morning.

5 Comments:

At 2:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

good girl! I knew we'd make you an alcoholic eventually...you should try long island iced tea..you'd like it! you haven't lived until you've hit a house party..it's more fun when you know everyone (and like them) that's why I like partying in weyburn i know almost everyone...but hey I'm a bar star :-) hahahaha

 
At 11:12 p.m., Blogger Pilot said...

lousy drunk

 
At 7:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

SK has enough drunk bloggers already...

 
At 11:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't been to a house party 'til you've been to one where the cops show up...

 
At 10:19 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Taking an extended blogging break?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home